Friday 17 January 2014

My Animation Bird gets ate by Shark



In this blog I am going to be explaining the stages I went through in creating my Animation, first what i did was I did some research on Animation and learnt about Animation is a process by which we see still pictures move and that Animation is showed at the rate of 12 pictures per second at the minimum frame rate. I also found out that England is shown at 24 rates per second and America is shown at 29.7 rates per second, Something else I found out the Flicker Fusion Thrush Hold 12 rates per second. I also learnt about The Moving Hand Theory which is by moving your hand in front of your hand very fast.
Then what I did whilst building up to making my Animation was come up with an idea to do for it and my idea that I came up with was a bird who gets ate by a shark.
Then I did all my drawings for my animation on A6 paper but i had to cut the paper down from A4 to A6 paper.
Then what I did was using the iStop Motion I mad my 1 minute 30 second animation using this program and it was a great success using this program and i created my animation.



No comments:

Post a Comment