Wednesday 4 June 2014

Evaluation for my 3D Animation

The animation that I have created for my 3D Animation is an eat healthy advertisement called Opposite Joe and the main influence I got from making this from when I was watching the Change for Life adverts because I had the Idea to make an eat healthy advertisement but with the Change for life adverts being made out of clay and they use morphs it was the main influence for me to do it in a similar way to Change for Life. I designed all the morphs and created them out of clay myself and the food that I put into the advert I also made them out of clay myself. After all the designing I created the animation and the first scene the two characters are stood there and the healthy and junk food move from the let and right and when I was using iStop Motion this all went smoothly and worked fine. The second scene is the two characters kicking away the junk food and are about to start eating the healthy food and when making this I had a bit of trouble moving the legs up and going to kick it because one of the legs snapped off but after that it all worked fine and when I went back to watch it it looked good and you see the legs go back and go to kick the food. The third scene is where they both eat the apple and orange and this was the scene where I had most trouble making the animation because the food was to heavy for them to pick up and eat to I have them bending down and eating the food and I kept on picking bits of the apple and orange off so and then when watching the animation back it now looks like they are eating the food and the two characters eat the food very quickly. The fourth scene is after the two characters have ate the food they both go on a jog showing to as well as eat a healthy balanced diet you should also exercise and when making this scene I had no trouble making this scene. The fifth scene and final scene is just the two characters stood there and I have my slogan going through saying Eat Healthy and Keep fit going across in front of them and making this scene for my animation I had no trouble making it. If I was to create another 3D animation I would make an Nickelodeon or a Cartoon Network sting to go on the television before the cartoon starts or film this is because I have always wanted to create one but I choose to make the Eat healthy advertisement instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment