Friday 9 May 2014

3D Animation Proposal

In this blog I will be talking about my 3D animation that I am going to be creating. For my 3D animation I will be creating a Eat Healthy animation and I will be creating my own characters out of clay. I will also be creating the foods such as the healthy foods so that will consist of apples pineapples and oranges. The junk food that I will be creating will also be made out of clay and this will be pizza chips. The meaning of the animation will be to eat healthy and stay fit and what will happen is there will be two characters and they will have choice to eat the healthy food or the junk food and the characters will kick the junk food out of the way and they will eat the healthy food and then what will happen is they will go on a jog to burn off the food and lose some weight. The animation will show that you should keep an healthy balanced diet and also do exercise at the same time and this is the meaning of the animation.

Working Title 

The working title for my 3D animation will be Opposite Joe because I don't really eat healthy myself so with it being about me I am demonstrating an opposite day for my by starting to eat a bit more healthy myself and having a balanced diet that is why it is called Opposite Joe

Medium to be Used

My animation is going to be done using clay to make the characters and I will also be using clay to make all my foods because this animation is a 3D animation with my last animation I used paper to create my animation so I am going to be using clay as a change.

Intended Audience 

The intended audience of my animation will be aimed at everyone because everyone should be eating a healthy balanced diet and doing the right exercise to keep fit and this will be the meaning of my animation and with my animation it will include a Snack swapper which is aimed at everyone showing that when your on your breaks at School, College and Work instead of having a bag of crisps or a chocolate bar go for something healthy like an apple or an orange just son you are keeping your balanced diet.

Indication of Style

The style that my advert will be educational because the animation or advert might inspire people into eating healthy and having a balanced diet. My animation also will inspire people into doing exercise such as jogging or maybe going gym that is the meaning of the animation.

Summary of the Content

The summary of the animation will be to eat healthy and stay fit and what will happen is there will be two characters and they will have choice to eat the healthy food or the junk food and the characters will kick the junk food out of the way and they will eat the healthy food and then what will happen is they will go on a jog to burn off the food and lose some weight. The animation will show that you should keep an healthy balanced diet and also do exercise at the same time and this is the meaning of the animation.

Length and Size of my Product

The length of my animation that I will be creating will be 30 seconds long because with it being an advertisement and meaning something I don't want it being to long and with it being 30 seconds I can fit everything in the animation and be able to get my point across to people to eat healthy and have a balanced diet within the 30 seconds mark and I think that it is achievable to be able to do this within this time mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment