Wednesday 14 May 2014

Analysing Healthy Adverts 3D Change for Life




This is one of the adverts that I have looked at whilst coming up with my idea to do a healthy eating adverts. This is part of my inspiration to make it because it shows the morph characters eating an apple and eating healthy and doing some exercise straight after they have eaten an healthy meal or snack. But what I am going to do is come up with my own slogan rather than using change for life I will use Eat an Healthy Balanced Diet. I have chosen this topic because Britain has become second to america as the second biggest country for the increase in obesity in children. What I decided to do is make my own 3D animation based on eating healthy as I feel this is becoming out of hand and parents need to get there children doing exercise instead of keeping them sat in doors most of the time and I feel that it will show its benefits by doing a healthy eating advertisement to show that doing an hour of exercise can go a long way in helping you keep a balanced diet but also maybe stop eating lots of chocolate a day and maybe have some fruit just to help you keep and have a balanced diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment