Wednesday 14 May 2014

Analysing 3D advert Change For Life Snack Swapper



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3xXK1BcMB4

This is another advert that I looked at by Change For Life whilst coming up with my idea of a Healthy Eating animation. When watching this advert about snack swapping I came up with an idea in mine to use the characters kicking away the junk food from them and then eating the Healthy food instead. Another part of this advert that I am gong to take some inspiration from is the narration in the background I feel that the narrator in this advert is very important because what he is doing in the advert is raising awareness about swapping your snacks but this doesn't mean at home this could include school where instead of having a bag of crisps for your break you could have a apple or an orange sometimes just so you are able to keep your balanced diet Overall I have got a lot of inspirations from these to adverts on how to create my advert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment