Thursday 8 May 2014

Evaluation for my 2D animation

The animation that I have created is a race around a hand drawn track that I have designed myself with the characters that I have which are Red Blue Green and Yellow and they all race around the track competing against each other to win the race. I also designed the track myself and I looked at some images of formula one tracks and the inspiration I took was from the Barcelona formula track to design my track with the two sharp corners and the long straights thats the inspiration that I took from that and designed the rest myself. After this when I was creating my animation what I did was because the camera wouldn't be able to view all the track so when I was moving the four characters around the track I moved the track first then the characters and this went well. Another thing that went well whilst I was creating my animation was when I was adding the sound effects from youtube onto final cut express such as the car noises that I used the Mario Kart Ready, Steady, Go which they use in there games I used this because thats the main inspiration for my animation. One of the troubles that I had whilst making my animation was the darkness changed mid way through the animation so I had to add some effects to the animation and make the colours brighter and then I had to render the animation. If I was to do this animation again what I would do is completely change my idea and do something different instead of Mario Kart.
My idea for my 3D animation that I am creating is a Healthy Eating animation and what I want to happen in this animation is there is going to be 2 characters and I am going to have a selection of junk foods and healthy foods and the two characters are going to kick the junk foods out of the way and eat the healthy foods. Then what is going to happen is after they have eaten the foods they are going to go on a jog to show that you need to keep fit and eat a balanced diet and that is the meaning of this animation that I am going to be creating.



No comments:

Post a Comment