Wednesday 21 May 2014

3D Characters that I am going to be using

This is an image of what I am going to be suing in my animation I have made to healthy foods in an Apple and a Orange. The junk foods that I have made are a Burger and a portion of Chips and they are going to kick the junk food our of the way and eat all the healthy food that is There and then they will go for a jog after it to burn it off then I will have Eat Healthy and Stay Active at the end and I add some music into the animation and some sounds to the characters. I am going be the narrator in the background of the animation speaking about why it is vital to have a balanced and healthy diet and most of all to keep fit because constantly eating junk food and isn't good for your body so with my animation I am also raising awareness about the growth of obesity in England by doing this for my 3D animation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment