Wednesday 7 May 2014

2D What I have done So Far in my Animation

This post is going to be about What I have done so far in my animation so far. What I have done with my animations so far is that I have created my 2D animation. What I have created is a Mario Kart themed animation. The animation that I have created is a race around a hand drawn track that I have designed myself with the characters that I have which are Red Blue Green and Yellow and they all race around the track competing against each other to win the race. What I did when I was creating the animation was to show all the racers being competitive In the race at least once in the race one a different character leads the race with a dramatic finish at the end with the red one finishing first then the yellow second blue third and green fourth and showing them all at the end crossing the finishing line one by one thats the animation that I have created for my 2D flat animation and I need to do my 3D one and I am still thinking of an idea for that. I also need to add some sound effects in my flat 2D animation which will be the Ready Steady Go sound effect and car nosies to add to the animation then my 2D animation will be complete. The meaning of the animation that I have created is that its not always about winning in sport it is about the participation that counts when your doing sport.


No comments:

Post a Comment