Friday 25 April 2014

2D My Design for my Animation

This is what I have designed to make my Animation with I have drew out my Race Track on a big sheet of paper and put colour on there. the Racing cars that i am going to use I have printed them off on the Internet and cut them out on a sheet a paper. The Ready, Steady and GO signs that I have drew out on sheets of paper and coloured them in Red, Orange and Green to represent how they look in real life. Also the Characters I have drew out and I have glued them to the back of the cars so they will not fall off the cars and then I wont have to bring the characters with the cars. The sounds that I will be adding at the start of the animation is the Ready Steady Go from Mario Kart DS so it creates the Mario Kart themed effect and I will also be adding the theme tune from Mario 64 for the Nintendo 64 console which was the first console to be brought out onto the market by Nintendo so it will add a bit of history to the animation by going back and using theme tunes from old Mario kart games.

No comments:

Post a Comment