Thursday 3 April 2014

2D Research for my Race Track




These are some of the images that I looked at whilst choosing how to design the race track that I am going to be using for my 2D animation. The one that I chose to draw out was the one at the bottom because it wasn't to difficult for me to draw and I added some of my own scenery to go around the Race Track as you can see in one of my other posts. I opted not to draw the other two because I thought they would be to difficult to draw and I liked the design at the bottom so in the end I chose to draw that one. Another reason why I chose the bottom one was because what I have done with my design is I have added to this track not just completely copied it I have added a lake going round the track so if the racers drive to fast around the track they could end up in the water and this means that they are out of the race if this happens. I have also took some inspiration from Mario Kart by adding some bananas to the track so for if they hit one of these they get a 3 second penalty and they could lose there place and it could cost you if your first and this happens because it could come down to seconds and with a 3 second penalty you will lose so I have added some items of my own to the track to make it more difficult for the drivers going around the track. 

No comments:

Post a Comment