Sunday 6 April 2014

2D Animation Program Research Wacky Racers

Another Racing game I also decided to look at was the Wacky Racers game for the Playstation 2 and I decided this because I used to have the game myself growing up as a child and I thought it would be a good idea to look at some gameplay of the tracks and see if I could get some ideas on how to create my track for my animation Lets Race. Unfortunately when I was looking at the gameplay and all the maps before the race I thought they would be to difficult to replicate or even get any ideas from this game and also I thought the Race Tracks on Mario Kart were much better and easier to draw out onto paper to use so I decided to use the original track from Mario Kart but I didn't draw out the stadium for it and just added water and a stand going around the track for people to spectate the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment