Wednesday 2 April 2014

2D Mind Map for my Animation


This is my mind map that I have done for my animation to show how I have came up with my idea and what the animation will be. With this Mind map what I have done is I have wrote down a few pints for what is going to be in my 2D Animation such as 2D animation so this means that there will be no claymation or anything like that for the advertisement. I have also wrote down about the race track saying that I will be doing some Research into that. I have also wrote down that It will be a cartoon based animation so I will be doing some research into cartoon animations such as Mario Kart and Wacky Racers with my 2D animation being based on racing. I have also got the slogan that I am going to be using saying its the Taking part that counts;. 

No comments:

Post a Comment