Wednesday 2 April 2014

2D Race Track for my animation

This is my Race track for my animation that I have drew out and what I have to do now is draw out my racers and draw out the karts to race in. I have designed the track like this as I feel that it will be an exciting track to drove round for the drivers and also very testing because of all the sharp corners that are on the track and also there is no long straights so you will not be able to speed around the track. Also if you were to speed round the corners there are bananas and different obstacles that are on the track that won't allow you to speed because you could then slip off the track and you then could end up in the water this part of the track is inspired from the game Mario Kart DS. On this game you can hit bananas and be hit by other objects you could find in boxes and you could eventually spin off the track and lose the race this way and thats why I decided to add the bananas on the corners of the track to make it more interesting for the drivers to see how they would drive around the track.



No comments:

Post a Comment